Mindy and Rob had our family for Christmas this year. They sent us a really awesome christmas decoration (they told us to open it early) that was packed in about 10 pounds of shredded paper. Rob decided that it was a great idea to open it in the middle of the living room floor. And thus we see the mess that took him over an hour to clean up. Here are the 3 kids having a wonderful time with the paper - they say that little kids would prefer the box and the paper to the gift - true in Rob's case as well. But don't get me wrong the kids loved the snowman decoration, they promtly took it outside and plugged it in on the porch so that we wouldn't be the only lame-o's on the block without outdoor christmas decorations.


3 comments:
Rob is still the same huh??? jk! What a fun thing to do with the kids! I bet you all had a blast! I think it's great that you can forget about having a clean house and focus on fun times! You must be great parents!!! Miss you!
Okay, so I totally thought you meant you were pregnant when I saw the title. So funny! Rob cracks Tom and me up so much. He really is a big kid. What fun though. I'm sure it keeps you on your toes and the kids absolutely entertained. Yuck to an hour of cleaning up the mess though!
you have such a cute family. austin told me some good news congrats!
Post a Comment