Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Class-y Treats...

The night before her birthday, Ana announced to Rob and I that we still needed to make treats to share with her class on her birthday.   Then she proceeded to tell me that she did not want to bring cupcakes or cookies or Rice Krispie treats or anything else that anyone has ever brought on their birthday.  Apparently the need for her own identity has already begun, AND SHE'S ONLY 7! 

OK, so what should we bring?  We headed to Pinterest.  I let her browse through all of the "treat" ideas and she finally decided on none other than... Chocolate Covered Twinkies.  My first thought was: gross.  But she was elated with the idea, so chocolate covered Twinkies it was...
But the funniest part of the whole thing was the colors that she chose: red, green and light blue, "All of my favorite colors,"  she claimed.  So here are the Christmas-colored chocolate covered Twinkies for Ana's birthday, which happens to be on Valentine's Day...
Her teacher and I had a pretty good laugh about this one.  It was so totally Ana.

1 comment:

michelle said...

I so wish I was in Ana's class!