This was her first airplane ride (that she remembers), and she was so excited...
And of course, Nona did not disappoint with super fun things on the agenda...
There was a "T" party with her cousin Alta. "T" is for tiny, like everything on the menu...
There were slumber parties with bubbles and make-up...
They took a trip to temple square...
And had a fabulous, fancy birthday dinner at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building...
Where Ana made friends with everyone in the restaurant, literally (they ALL sang Happy Birthday to her)...
Let's see, what else? Teddy Bear Picnics...
Bubble baths fit for a princess..
Oh yeah, and Papa was there, too...
But after all that, she was still happy to see me when I came to pick her up. She hugged and kissed her Nona, but was anxious to get home to tell Sophie about her perfectly pink vacation...
Ana and Nona, two girls made from the same mold...
If you ever questioned if Ana was loved, you don't have to wonder any more...
3 comments:
Cutest Post EVER! That Nona! How precious...everything for the itinerary to all the special things...I hope to be half the grandma she is someday! Ana is one lucky girl!
Oh my word! I want a Nona! That is so adorable how much she spoiled her. What else are grandma's for?
Man I wish I got that kind of birthday treatment! You and your sisters are so funny, what fun families you both have!
Post a Comment