My summer would not have been complete without Lady Antebellum and Tim (Yes, Tim McGraw and I are on a first name basis now;) ) My friend Marylin invited me to them see them in concert, and it was a BLAST! I haven't been to a concert in such a long time and this was the perfect one to go to, probably one of the funnest I've ever been to.
I wasn't as familiar with Lady Antebellum, but after listening to their concert I realized that I knew more of their songs than I thought. (I am seriously the worst at knowing who sings what).
And WHO doesn't love Tim?

Such a fun night!
4 comments:
I know I STILL need to post about this too! Thanks soo much for coming with me! I had the BEST time :)
My mother-in-law just watched them both in Boise. She LOVED it!
One word...JEALOUS!
Oh how I love my Tim! I'm not even that big of a country listener, but Tim McGraw really is just the best...even if he rejected me for a picture years ago. It's all good, I forgive. I'm so glad you guys had fun!! How couldn't you though?!
Post a Comment