Me: What are you guys doing?
Hayden: "Rock-it Science".
Me: What is "Rock-it Science"?
Hayden: Where you find lots of rocks and do science on them.
Me: What kind of science are you doing on them?
Hayden: Sorting them into piles of cool ones, and shiny ones, and bumpy ones, and ugly ones and stuff like that. And we're doing experiments on them to see if they change colors or not when we put water on them.
Ana: Ya, I'm only doing science on the sparkly ones.
Me: Sounds like fun.
Hayden: Ya, then were going to sell them, just the cool ones. For probably like $200 or something.
Me: Good luck with that.
3 comments:
I love them!! So creative!! I think I am gonna go find me some rocks to sell!! :)
That's hilarious! SOOO cute! What smart kids!
I wondered where the expression "It's not Rock-it Science came from?!"
I'm wondering if any did change color with water and I am currently saving up for a cool one, a sparkly one, a bumpy one, and possibly n ugly one ('cause hey even rocks have feelings).
Your family wins science family of the year! So cute!
I thought I was cool letting my kids paint with watercolors but the Clark kids are home doing Rock-it Science! :)
Post a Comment