Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pip Pop Party...

The other night I heard scrambling little footsteps running up the basement stairs... 3 little monsters emerged, bustin' out all sorts of what Hayden called "Pip Pop" dance moves...
(Where did they come up with this? Some of you may be asking yourselves. Just in case you were wondering... No, Rob and I aren't into watching "Gangsta" movies or rap music videos. The truth is, my kids really like this show on Discovery Kids called Hi-5, which is an adorable "little kid" show about imagination and singing. Well, immediately following Hi-5, is a not-so-adorable (in my opinion) show called "Hip Hip Harry", which is also meant for kids, where they teach them how Hip Hop dancing can help you solve problems in your every day lives. And some people wonder why the world is so messed up!?!
Apparently I need to work on turning the TV off after Hi-5...)

4 comments:

michelle said...

WHAT???You can't use "Pip pop" to solve problems in your everyday life? That's WACK! You just burst my (and The BAck Street Boys') bubble!
What about dance off's?
Love the hats!

Rachel B. said...

Ha ha. This is so funny. Sophie flashin' gang signs is my favorite. ;) Also, love Michelle's comment.

Amy F said...

hilarious! your kids are awesome, Kari!

Eaton Family said...

That seriously cracks me up. Your kids have such great fun together. I have to tell you that we JUST rented Hi-5 from the library today thanks to the Clark's influence. We love you guys!