Our little Sophster turned 2 - Wahoo!! What a fun little rascal she is... Adorable anticipation of the traditional cake (or donut) in bed... Here are a few more shots of her super fun day and some others just because she's so stinkin funny and cute... We love you to pieces, Sophie-Girl!
Oh my word she is so cute! Such a big personality in that little body! So many of those pictures made me laugh out loud. Glad she had a good birthday! Oh, and that dress she has on is adorable!!
She is SO cute...and I LOVE that dress. Rowan would go nuts for that! Happy birthday little Sophie!
And we officially started letterboxing...thanks for telling us about it. The kids are having a blast! It would be fun to go out with you guys before summer is over!
She is such a beautiful girl!! And yes, Sophie is an awesome name! :) You have a beautiful family-I wish you guys still lived around here. :( Her dress is super cute by-the-way!
7 comments:
Oh my word she is so cute! Such a big personality in that little body! So many of those pictures made me laugh out loud. Glad she had a good birthday! Oh, and that dress she has on is adorable!!
She is SO cute...and I LOVE that dress. Rowan would go nuts for that! Happy birthday little Sophie!
And we officially started letterboxing...thanks for telling us about it. The kids are having a blast! It would be fun to go out with you guys before summer is over!
Oh my Happy birthday. I remember when I was waiting to hear the final word on her coming!!
Little Soph, isn't so little anymore. She looks so much bigger even when we were together in Minnesota.
Happy Birthday Sophie
Love her-Kam
She is such a beautiful girl!! And yes, Sophie is an awesome name! :) You have a beautiful family-I wish you guys still lived around here. :( Her dress is super cute by-the-way!
Oh Sophs! You are adorable! Love that dress!
Oh Sophs! You are adorable! Love that dress!
Post a Comment