Saturday, June 19, 2010

Pretty Amazing...

The real reason for our trip home to MN, was to celebrate my Dad's retirement. I just thought I'd share some stats about my fantastic father...

11 children that love him...

28 grandchildren that adore him...

42 years of devoted service as the Special Education Director for SW Minnesota...

43 years of marriage to his sweetheart...

Congratulations, Dad! On a successful, wonderful life thus far. We're looking forward to seeing you more now, and enjoying your retirement with you!

3 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Aww, sweet post. Congrats to your dad! And I love that shot of all the kids. I have never seen so much blonde hair in one picture!

Amy F said...

I didn't realize you had so many sisters! Your family sounds so amazing...your pictures always make me want to follow you out there next year! :)

Rachel said...

Cute! What a great trip you had!