Thursday, June 10, 2010
Falls Park...
We packed so much into our trip to MN, that I decided to post it in segments - one post would probably be overkill. So, one of the first things that we did when we arrived was take a trip to Falls Park with some of the cousins. It is such beautiful place and the kids love that they can get right up next to the water...
Ana loves her cousin Garrett so much, he's a few years older than her, but he always plays so sweet with her. I heard her run crying to him at one time while we were there and he said to her "What happened to my princess?" - Now that boy is going to make one heck of a husband...
Ana and Autumn, we had several people ask us if they were twins... "No, just cousins"...
That's not a bag lady... just Ana pushing all of the water-logged shoes...
I love group shots like this, they are so great to look back at in 20 years and see how young and goofy everyone was...
Hayden's best-friends in the world are his cousins... "Cousins are the best", I heard him say on more than one occasion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Look forward to seeing more posts about all the fun you had in MN. Cousins ARE the best!! : ) I can't believe how long Ana's hair is getting! Such cute kids!
Kari,
Its to bad minnisota isns't closer to us here in Illinois. Do you come through here onyour way ? If so we would love to see you. Call me 815 299-2898 I miss seeing you and your family.
I feel so sad for kids who don't have gobs and gobs of cousins. Built in friends,older/younger siblings, and twins!
So glad you get back to MN each year!
Post a Comment