Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cinco de Mayo...

For Cinco de Mayo, my good friend Julie suggested that we try making churros - you all know I'm always up for a culinary challenge. So we got together with her sister Stacy, all of our kids (plus a couple extra) and tried them out. Consensus, they were good, but not good enough to be worth all the effort. Julie also taught the kids how to make Mexican flowers... it was a really fun day.
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

michelle said...

You are so domestic...I did nothing for May Day or Cinco De Mayo... or Earth Day, but you have inspired me to change my ways!
Next Year: Cinco De MAyo--eat at Taco Bell, May Day--deocorate a pole, Earth Day--not brush my teeth (you know to conserve water).

No really I think the baskets are the cutest idea ever. Think we could celebrate May Day in June?

Anonymous said...

Oh! Fun! I wish I had thought about doing something fun for Cinco de Mayo!