Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The After...

 
Posted by Picasa
So here it is, the fruits of all of my free time for the last couple of weeks - I know, I know, it wasn't that hard to figure out what it was going to be - a garden. But isn't the most beautiful garden you've ever seen??? It might not be right now, but you just wait a couple of months. My neighbor showed me how to put in a drip system - WAHOO! No watering for me! And yes, those are the plants that we started from seeds a couple of months ago. The kids and I have been having so much fun watching them grow and taking care of them. Hayden has adopted the watermelons and Ana the pumpkins. I told them that if they weeded their areas and took good care of them, they could sell me anything that they harvest... Hayden said he's going to set up a fruit and vegetable stand in front of our house and make lots of money... we'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous that your plants are already in the ground! I hope your harvest is boutiful!!