Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Rob!

Rob turned 32 yesterday, not a milestone year, but a fun birthday none the less. He wouldn't let me take any pictures of the momentous occasion - so since it was his birthday, I obliged. But I did get a shot of the traditional Cake-in-Bed (In his case, Lemon Meringue Pie), and the sweet cards that the kids made for him. Hayden wanted his to be the shape of a knife, "...because Dad loves to go hunting." He decorated it with all sorts of animals that they can hunt together, it was so cute.
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! :)
What great cards!
Your family sure has been busy, I love the cake in bed- so fun!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rob! :) I love Hayden's knife card with the animals on it!

michelle said...

Sweet Knife card...why aren't there more cards shaped like knives and other objects dad love (like weedwackers, carjacks, etc.) :)

Chris and Laura said...

Happy Ditch day Birth!! I mean, happy birthday ditch.

Love ya bro! We'll be camping soon enough this summer, I can't wait though.