April 1st dawned with a very cranky Sophie, no joke there - she was cranky! She cried most of the day, and just when I was at my wits end that evening, I discovered the culprit - a tiny, little nub of a tooth! Her first tooth was totally unexpected, since neither of her siblings acquired any teeth until well after their first birthdays. Way to go Soph - you're ahead of the curve in the Clark family.
Sophie, let's see that cranky face again...
5 comments:
No way! You're kids don't get them 'til after they're one?! Well, with little Sophie's new arrival, you should be thrilled you're not nursing anymore. Ahhh, that biting is excrusiating (sp?)! She has such a cute little face.
I am NOT looking forward to that yet! How old is she now?
Sophie is nine months old, now - I can't believe how time is flying!
Way to go Sophie, she needs some type of defense against the olders.
I want to come to your house for spring break!!! How fun.
Looks like you guys had a great spring break. How fun! Lindsay got her two little teeth a couple of weeks ago - the slowest in our family. You guys looked so cute today for Easter Sunday!
Post a Comment