My sister Ana and I took the kids to see the Blue Angels air show in Sioux Falls over the summer. It was over 100 degrees that day - Holy Cow! I thought we were going to roast! But we didn't, and it was definitely worth baking in the sun to see the show. If you have never seen a fighter jet show, put it on your bucket list. It was AWESOME...
They flew so close to each other, I could not believe they didn't knock each other out of the
sky. And they were so fast that I only caught them on film 3 times out of about 30 shots!
sky. And they were so fast that I only caught them on film 3 times out of about 30 shots!
I think that Ana and I enjoyed the show way more than all the kids,
they couldn't get past the heat...
they couldn't get past the heat...
No comments:
Post a Comment