We took the kids rollerskating for the very first time over Christmas break and... they loved it! I was worried. Hayden doesn't usually get into things like this, and at first he wasn't too sure about it. But after a few times around the rink, he and Ana both got the hang of it and in the end we had to drag them off when it was time to go home. Sophie even got to go around the rink in a stroller. It really was so fun!
Ana trying out the Limbo...
Two cheeseballs heckling from the sidelines...
2 comments:
Cute! Sophie looks like a doll in that stroller picture! I think I might actually be able to handle it if I could hold onto a stroller while skating! How fun!
I love the stroller idea! That is seriously awesome! Seeing that limbo bar brings back some fun elementary school memories. A girls night there would be really fun (and funny) too!
Post a Comment