Sunday, December 4, 2011

Daddy-Daughter Day Spa...

Over thanksgiving break, Rob promised the girls a "surprise". I had no idea what he was planning, he uses the word "surprise" quite loosely, so I thought nothing of it. So when he busted out his plan for a spa day, in which he would be hair stylist, nail tech and cosmetologist, I was just as "surprised" as they were... Yes, Rob is sitting in a tiny pink chair:)
It was so fun and cute to watch the whole thing play out, and of course, Sophie and Ana were on cloud 9...


He actually did a really good job on the make-up and nails. Way to go honey!!

3 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Now that is a good dad! So adorable and hilarious at the same time. Way to go Rob!

The Mattinson's said...

I wish Ryan would do things like that. Especially with Miles he needs some time away from Mom.

michelle said...

That Rob is quite the cosmetologist! How cute!