The kids have really been enjoying the backyard this summer. We finally have one tree that provides some shade and they spend countless hours on our little swingset. The occasion for this backyard documentation was quite funny. Hayden thought that he was literally 'dying' because he got a spider bite (not poisonous, by the way). He decided to lay out his bed on the grass in the backyard so that he could 'die in nature'. Of course the girls followed suit and made their gravesites next to their brother so that they could 'all die together'. I really don't know where they get these morbid ideas, but it was quite hilarious to watch...
4 comments:
Oh my word, they are hilarious! I love that Sophie even has a mini casket all ready to go. Glad to see that death doesn't scare them too bad. :)
That is SO cute!! What imaginations!
Hayden has quite the imagination!!! :) I am loving his purple leopard blanket too! haha!
Hilarious!! And so cute!
Post a Comment