Monday, January 10, 2011

The End of the "Year of Dates"...

For our January date, Rob and I went on a snowmobiling trip up in Vail. It was such a blast, probably one of the funnest dates we've had. Aren't our snowsuits super attractive?



Rob decided to take me down in 3 feet of powder while I thought we were having our picture taken. Nice, huh?...




It was a super fun trip up the mountain, the scenery was amazing! And at the top, there was a cabin where we warmed up by the fire with hot chocolate before heading back down to the "playground" where we got to ride around and go super fast over little jumps. After one trip around the playground with Rob driving, I decided to get off. There are some things that are worth dying for, that was not one of them for me. But I got my own turn driving too, and it was awesome...



So that wraps up our "year of dates" that I gave to Rob for Valentine's Day last year. I didn't document a few of the low key ones that we spent either at a restaurant or at home ;) , but they we're all so fun and so worth all the planning. All I can say now is, it's your turn Rob...

5 comments:

Rachel B. said...

You guys are one of the cutest couples. I love how playful you both are. Perfect match! I really should copy your idea this year and pre-plan some dates. And yes, Rob definitely deserves a turn in the planning department!

Amy F said...

That looks amazing! How fun...and yes, I do believe Rob has some HUGE shoes to fill!!

Now that we are back in the ward, Drew is just sure that Sister Clark will be his primary teacher! He was severely disappointed when I told him broke the news to him. haha

Jen Anderson said...

Love it! I can't wait to see what Rob comes up with! Maybe you could encourage him to plan some double dates and take Andy and me along! :)

The Petersons said...

I loved catching up on your blog, Kari. Sophi laying on Rob when he's fixing the dishwasher is classic-so funny, love that girl. Love ya- see u this weekend. -Kam

michelle said...

I love that idea of the date envelopes and it look like you had a great time! you guys still make a great couple!