Very sweet, I know... it's just a good thing that they still don't realize that I have to completely redecorate/rearrange it the next day while they are at school, just so people don't think that we dragged it out of a dumpster. But the decorating itself it such fun time, I wouldn't have it any other way...
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Trimming the Tree...
I'm not sure whether I would call our tree endearing or ghetto?! I love it, don't get me wrong. All the ornaments that the kids make every year are so sweet, and I would never do without them. But by the end of a night of tree decorating, this is what our tree looks like...

Very sweet, I know... it's just a good thing that they still don't realize that I have to completely redecorate/rearrange it the next day while they are at school, just so people don't think that we dragged it out of a dumpster. But the decorating itself it such fun time, I wouldn't have it any other way...



And of course we finished off the night with cookies that Sophie whipped up earlier...
Not bad Soph...
Mmmmm, cookies...


Very sweet, I know... it's just a good thing that they still don't realize that I have to completely redecorate/rearrange it the next day while they are at school, just so people don't think that we dragged it out of a dumpster. But the decorating itself it such fun time, I wouldn't have it any other way...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment