Saturday, November 27, 2010

I am Thankful for...

These little munchkins...
 

 

 

 

I am so grateful to be the Mom to these 3 wonderfully amazing kids (yes, I'm allowed to think they are amazing, because they are mine, I know you think the same about yours:)) They brighten my days (and keep me up all night sometimes) I love them more than I ever dreamed I could. I thank Heavenly Father every day that they are a part of my life. (And yes, Sophie is sitting on Stella in those pictures... she's such a patient dog. Thankful for Stella, too.)

And I'm thankful for him...

My sweet husband, my partner in craziness, and the best Dad any kid could ever ask for. I'm thankful for my Robbie. (Yes, I call him Robbie. He rarely reads my blog, so he'll never know that I told you that.)

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

3 comments:

Rachel B. said...

We are thankful for the Clark family! We just love you guys and think you are so much fun. Your kids are adorable and I love that you call Rob, Robbie. So cute. Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

RClark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RClark said...

Hi Kari,

I read your blog.
I'm thankful for your fun blogs. And our wonderful kids. I'm also thankful that Stella lets our kids sit on her and that she sleeps with Ana and keeps her in bed.

I'm thankful that you put up with and laugh at all of my unusual ways of going about life.

5 more minutes till Novemvember 2010 is gone. sniff, sigh, tearing up. Now I'm going to try to fall asleep while you snore. love you-

-Rob