Saturday, September 18, 2010
Thank goodness for modern medicine..
We made our first-ever trip to the emergency room (Not bad for almost 8 years of having kids). Little Sophie, she fell off a teeter-totter and we thought that she had broken her arm. It turned out that it wasn't broken, a ligament in her elbow slipped between her bones and was being pinched. Ouch! She was super tough and didn't even cry once through all the x-rays and prodding. It wasn't until they manhandled her to get the ligament back in place that she let out a wail. Poor girl. But she did look super cute in her little hospital gown...
Showing us which arm was hurt...
She thought the bracelet was awesome (didn't take it off for a couple days)...
X-rays...piece of cake...
But she did need some Motrin after being contorted...
And they give you Care Bear stickers if you cooperate... Yesss!
Thanks for being so cheerful and brave, Soph.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
so sad! But what a trooper! I hope you are all doing well. I feel like this is our way of communication sad I know!
Oh my word, she looks so cute in her hospital gown and up on that big ol' bed. 8 years without an ER visit? That's great!
Poor Sophie :( I can't believe you've only been the the ER one time in eight years.....you're one lucky mom! Glad she's okay.
Poor Soph! Good thing there was cake! :(
Post a Comment