Sunday, July 12, 2009

The FIRST of many...

Our baby girl turned "1", can you believe it? Neither can I!! Sophie has been such a delight to have in our family - from her infectious smile, to her one-of-kind scoot/crawl - our family would not be the same without her... We started out her birthday in Clark style - CAKE of course!
 
Wait a minute, am I supposed to have this?
 
It's really good... The heck with the calories, this cake is MINE!! And I'm not sharing... Mmmmm, that's good! There must be something wrong with my mom, she never lets me do this... Gimme another, I can handle it... All clean! Sophie, we love you!!

2 comments:

michelle said...

Sophie is such a cutie. I love it when the baby totally demolishes the cake...Kylie just sat there like "What?"
They grow up too, too fast!

jess and seth said...

My kids got a kick out of these pictures! What an adorable little girl!