At the beginning of October, our great friend Amy, took some family pictures of us in the beautiful autumn colors. I was trying to save them for our Christmas card - but they are just too cute. I'll save the family one for the card...
Thanks sooooooooo much Amy, you are so awesome and not to mention talented.
19 comments:
I love the pictures. Your family is so cute. We had ours done to and I will have to post them when I get them. You and Rob look great!
These are the cutest pictures. I agree with you 100%... Amy does such an awesome job. I am so glad you shared these pictures. I love autumn too! Your kids are so so adorable!
What cute pictures! It helps that your family is so darn adorable!
These are great! Amy did such a good job. Not to mention how cute your whole family is anyway. I'm sure your main family one will be perfect for Christmas.
kari. the pictures our so cute! they turned out great. looks like you guys have been way busy and i wish we had great weather still! it is way nice to have family close. they are great i love my in laws!
Cute pics! I've been doing family pics of a couple of my friends. Ultimately though I want to have my own studio. I wish I could come to Denver to see you!
Such cute pictures!! And I have to say that I LOVE the headbands that Sophie has! I'm sure I have said that before. I am going to have to go get some nylons and see if I can make my own headbands. Are your flowers sewn on, or are they on an alligator clip?
Thanks. They are sewn on with a button in the middle.
Kari, Your pictures are so cute!! Sophie is such cute little chub!! Autumn has the same dress that Ana has on. How did her hair get so strait? It used to be so curly and Hayden is so tall and handsome! Can't wait to see family pic! Lov Kam
Love those pics!
What a fun month you have had, I love pumpkin patches :) Your kids are adorable!
I LOVE the pictures and the back round.. Fall is the best time of the year.. SO CUTE!!
Aw, you are TOO kind! I still feel bad for freezing you guys out - especially the kids! And you made my job pretty easy, cute outfits and even cuter kids! :)
Hey, isn't that picture of you two from your engagement? You can't put that one past us, we'll catch it! You haven't changed at all by the way.
Beautiful Pictures! Amy is awesome, she is very talented!
These pictures are great! Your family is so cute, and I love that last picture of you baby girl!!! So adorable.
Kari & Rob--what a BEAUTIFUL family you guys have!!!!!! I so glad I found you. Thanks for giving me your blog address. You're welcome to check ours out too--we'll be in touch!
Those pictures are adorable AND your family is darling!
Would you mind emailing me your address so I can send you a Christmas card? That would be awesome. Thanks!
kristinbwithers@gmail.com
Hey Keri-I need your address for Christmas cards... Email me please. krystal_lee_@hotmail.com
I love the pictures!! Gorgeous!
Post a Comment