We wanted to let everyone know....... Clark baby #3 will be arriving sometime around July 6, 2008! We are so excited to have another sweet, little one in our home. We'll give updates in the future when we have more details! For now, I'll just give you some dialogue from a very excited and concerned future big brother, Hayden keeps telling us things that we need to buy or do before the baby comes. Here are just a few:
Hayden: Mom, I know the most important thing we need to have a baby.
Kari: What is it?
Hayden: Clothes. Tiny, little clothes.
Hayden: Mom, we need to get a pacifier for the new baby.
Kari: OK.
Hayden: Because if Ana hits or punches the baby, I'll put the pacifier in it's mouth.
Hayden: Mom, we need to get a fence for the stairs.
Kari: You're right, we'll need one of those.
Hayden: Ya, I would be so sad if the baby tumbled down the stairs.
As you can see, he's taking his big brother duties very seriously. I'll need all the help I can get protecting the baby from Ana. Just kidding, she's really excited for a new baby, too!
6 comments:
Hayden's concern for the new baby is so adorable! And hilarious! I love it! And Ana sure does look like she's quite the ham. How are you feeling? What a cute family you have!
older brother taking care of his sibling. ethan was not too keen on the idea of some competition, but now he runs over when she is crying and gives her the pacifier.
Congratulations!! We started a blog a few months ago and Ricky told me about how you guys had one too and I decided to check yours out. I can't believe how big the kids are. Time flies by way too fast!!! How are you feeling?
How cute is Hayden!!! He'll be a wonderful big brother! Congrats to you guys on baby #3! Prepare yourselves:0) For me anyways, 3 was a LOT harder than 2! Next time you're down our way, let's get our families together!
Hayden is so cute. What a nice big brother. We miss Ana in nursery.
Rob and Kari!!! I'm so excited to have found you guys. Austin left a short comment on my blog a bit ago and I went to look at his gorgeous family. When I saw all the links to all of their friends and found ya'll. You're family is so adorable. And congratulations on baby #3. We are almost there too. Due in 2 weeks. Hope all is well and I'm so glad to have found ya'll and keep in touch.
Kristin (Bluth) Withers from good ole Ricks College!
Post a Comment